Interactive Sessions and Seminars
Call open – deadline Thursday July 1st 2021
IEEC is renowned for its excellent keynote speakers and for its participant-focused sessions, guided by leading educators and practitioners. The conference always provides a unique forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners to share experiences and engage with others from across the globe.
Following member consultation, in 2021 the programme will be delivered online – all interactive sessions and seminars will be scheduled live within the online programme on Wednesday 8th September and repeated live on Friday 10th.
There are 2 online session formats to select from:
- Interactive sessions that involve delegates in some interactive elements of the session
- Seminars where session leaders present content in a traditional style with opportunity for Q&A towards the end
We are looking for contributions that highlight and enable good practice, inspire discussion, and encourage debate, and may be underpinned by research or practice.
We are keen to encourage student participation and invite you to consider including a student in your proposal – we have a limited number of free day places available for participating full time students. If you are considering this and want to know more, please contact Kate Beresford.
The IEEC2021 track themes are:
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship teaching and research
- Extra and co-curricular enterprise education
- Supporting start-up, growth and scale-up
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – how #EntEd can support
- Enterprise for the 21st century workforce
- Working online and at a distance
Note on the word ‘enterprise’ – in the themes above we use the word in a broad context that includes enterprise and entrepreneurship education and practice.
We invite contributions from those working across the spectrum of enterprise and entrepreneurship education and practice in higher and further education and related organisations.
EEUK will be presenting best in track awards for seminars and interactive sessions – you could be a winner!
Click here to download the full call document.
Click here to download the submission form.
Deadline to submit: Thursday July 1st 2021