IEEC2010 programme featured
- Dr Charlie Ball, Deputy Director of Research, Graduate Prospects
- Dr Colin Jones, Australian Innovation Centre, University of Tasmania
- Professor Alan Mortiboys, Staff and Educational Developer, Author: Teaching with Emotional Intelligence
There were focuses each day on learning and teaching. Also there was an update on CETL, a student strand, IT demonstrations & hands on experience, a day and a half on international aspects, a full strand on impact as well as two days focusing on start-ups.
Central themes of IEEC2010 were:
- Student Experience
- Curriculum Development
- Employability & Graduate Recruitment
- Further education
The themes were explored via:
- Curriculum and learning pathways
- Embracing IT
- Raising awareness of entrepreneurship
- Going international
- Proving impact and changing policy
- Engaging businesses
There were over 50 practitioner workshops, giving a unique insight into the challenges of developing enterprise and entrepreneurship education within our institutions.
Download the programme here.