Portland Crescent, Leeds, LS1 3HB, UK
Join us in Leeds at the leading global three day forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners – the 13th International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (IEEC).
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of educator-led interactive parallel sessions and Pecha Kucha presentations as well as keynotes led by inspirational experts from across the world.
By attending you will learn, participate, connect, contribute and network with old and new colleagues and friends. Most importantly, at the end of the three days, you will go home inspired to try new approaches, enabled and equipped to be more innovative and better able to maximise the impact of your work.
Who should attend?
- HE and FE enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working inside or outside the curriculum
- Senior leaders in HE and FE who influence policy and strategy related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Policy makers who have influence over the provision of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Incubator and enterprise centre managers and staff and others who are supporting venture creation and growth
- Careers and employability professionals – particularly those interested in the contribution that enterprise makes to employability
- Researcher developers – particularly those interested in developing enterprising attributes in early career researchers
- Project managers and project team members supporting start-ups and SMEs
- Knowledge transfer professionals – particularly those who support academics to develop the skills they need to maximise the impact of their research
More information will follow soon.
The call for session proposals will open in March