IEEC2019, Enterprise Educators UK’s annual conference, will be in Oxford 4th – 6th September 2019
Join us in Oxford at the leading global three day forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners – the 14th International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (IEEC). IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of interactive workshops, presentations and Pecha Kucha sessions as well as keynotes led by inspirational experts from across the world.
By attending you will learn, participate, connect, contribute and network with old and new colleagues and friends. Most importantly, at the end of the three days, you will go home inspired to try new approaches, enabled and equipped to be more innovative and better able to maximise the impact of your work.
Keynote speakers announced so far
Lord Karan Bilimoria CBE DL, EEUK Patron, founder of Cobra Beer and the Senior Independent Director of the Booker Group PLC.
Monika Radclyffe, Centre Director of SETsquared Bristol.
Professor Geoff Scott B.A,. Dip Ed (Sydney), MEd, Ed D (Toronto) FACE, Emeritus Professor of Higher Education and Sustainability, Western Sydney University.
More details of the speakers can be found here.
Who should attend?
- HE and FE enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working inside or outside the curriculum
- Incubator and enterprise centre managers, project managers, business support professionals and others who are supporting start up and growth
- Careers and employability professionals – particularly those interested in the contribution that enterprise makes to employability
- Senior leaders in HE and FE who influence policy and strategy related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Policy makers who have influence over the provision of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Researcher developers – particularly those interested in developing enterprising attributes in early career researchers
- Knowledge transfer professionals – particularly those who support academics to develop the skills they need to maximise the impact of their research
Why Oxford ?
With excellent links to London, all main airports and rail stations, Oxford is an easily accessible destination for both UK and international delegates. The “city of dreaming spires” is home to world leading education and research institutions with a booming economy that attracts many million visitors a year from all over the world.
Located a stone’s throw away from the Cotswolds, the UK’s second largest protected landscape, where you can enjoy ancient beech woodlands, thatched cottages, honey-coloured dry stone walls and centuries-old buildings that will leave you feeling like you have travelled back in time.
Oxford Brookes University has over 150 years of history. In the past seven years, the Enterprise Support programme has been fostering the development of numerous start-ups led by students, graduates and staff alike. Through a comprehensive training scheme, aspiring entrepreneurs benefit from interacting with experienced mentors working in the industry and get to practice their enterprise skills in real life situations, having them truly embed our guiding principles of enterprising creativity and generosity of spirit.
Click here to register.
IEEC is organised by Enterprise Educators UK – find out more about EEUK here.